Allens Leak Detector Concentrate is a concentrated blend of high foaming surfactants. It was originally formulated for British Gas to be completely biodegradable and non-corrosive to all types of pipe media, and is now used today extensively throughout the UK.
It is readily diluted for use. Allens Leak Detector Concentrate can be used in a variety of applicators and also to refill Allens Leak Detector Pre-diluted 1 Litre Bottle or 500ml Spray Bottle.
1 Litre Bottle (simply dilute with water to level indicated).
Features & Benefits
- One pack dilutes with water to make up 1 Litre of standard Ready to Use or 500ml Spray
- Ensures effective detection of gas leaks by readily forming bubbles at the area of leak
- Incorporates a non aggressive detergent formulation enabling its use on all surface types including soft metals and plastics
- A safe to use readily biodegradable mild formula with neutral pH
- Suitable for all leak detection operations
- Excess Leak Detector Fluid can easily and safely be washed away
Directions for Use
Fill an empty 1 Litre Allens Leak Detector Fluid bottle with clean water to the fill level denoted by the red line. Add contents of Allens Leak Detector Concentrate into the 1 Litre bottle and invert a number of times to ensure thorough mixing prior to use. Apply product to area to be tested for leaks covering the whole of the suspect area. Any leaks will soon become obvious by the formation of bubbles at the point of the leak. Once testing is complete, Allens Leak Detector Fluid may be wipe
Storage: Store in original container in a cool area. Avoid extremes of temperature. Protect from frost.
Shelf Life: 12 months from manufacture in original packaging when stored as directed.
Downloads & Manuals
We aim for same day despatch on every order received before 12 noon. Orders received after this time will be despatched next working day.
We have an experienced team to ensure your orders are despatched to you correctly and efficiently.
Delivery - general
Whenever you view your basket you will be given an option to calculate your shipping charge.
During checkout you will be given the opportunity to leave notes and specific instructions such as 'delivery required by Friday', or 'if no answer leave behind fence or with a neighbouring concern'
You will need to contact us for shipping costs if you require delivery to Scottish Highlands, Channel or Offshore islands, N. Ireland, Eire.
Delivery in detail
- If your order is under 75Kg in weight it will be shipped by express next day delivery at no extra cost and should be with you by 4pm the next day. Please note, if your order contains hazardous dairyfarm chemicals then it will be despatched using a 2/3 day carrier service; should you require next day delivery then please contact us.
- If your order is over 75Kg in weight it will be shipped via carrier on a 2/3 day delivery service. During checkout you will be given the option to choose 'next day delivery' at additional cost. Please note, we are unable to offer next day delivery to the following postcodes: EX, PL, TQ, YO7,11-18,21,22,25,51,60-62, LA12-24 and TR.
If timed delivery is required, please contact us to discuss availability and cost.
If you have not received your order within 3 working days, please let us know so we can contact the shipper and track its progress.
Many thanks for your order!