Delf HandiSan is a concentrated, fast acting disinfecting hand gel. Specially formulated to conform to the requirements of European harmonised standards EN12054*, EN1500, EN1276 and EN13704, HandiSan also offers a long shelf-life of two years.
* EN12054 – Quantitative suspension test for the evaluation of bactericidal activity for surgical handwash / handrub. EN1500 - Chemical disinfectants and antiseptics - Hygienic handrub EN1276 – Quantitative suspension test for the evaluation of bactericidal activity of chemical disinfectants and antiseptics used in food, domestic and institutional areas EN13727 – Chemical disinfectants and antiseptics - Quantitative suspension test for the evaluation of bactericidal activity of chemical disinfectants for instruments used in the medical area EN13704 – Quantitative suspension test for the evaluation of sporicidal activity of chemical disinfectants and antiseptics used in food, domestic and institutional areas.
Features & Benefits
- 4 convenient pack sizes
- Mild formula, gentle on skin
- Easy application, non-rinse alcoholic handrub
- Spreads easily over the skin to achieve uniform distribution and disinfection
- Contains unique skin conditioning agents to keep skin moist and supple
- Unperfumed with only a mild alcohol odour
- Provides rapid broad spectrum disinfecting action, with residual kill factor
- Can also be used for sanitising instruments and working surfaces
- Complies with EN12054, EN1500, EN1276, EN13727 (MRSA), and EN13704 (C. difficile)
Directions for Use
Rub hands together, covering all surfaces of hands and fingers, until hands are dry. DO NOT RINSE. When there is visible soiling of hands wash with soap and water before using the handrub.
Storage: Flammable. Store in a cool dry place away from sources of ignition.
Shelf Life: 24 months when stored as directed.
Downloads & Manuals
There are currently no downloads available
We aim for same day despatch on every order received before 12 noon. Orders received after this time will be despatched next working day.
We have an experienced team to ensure your orders are despatched to you correctly and efficiently.
Delivery - general
Whenever you view your basket you will be given an option to calculate your shipping charge.
During checkout you will be given the opportunity to leave notes and specific instructions such as 'delivery required by Friday', or 'if no answer leave behind fence or with a neighbouring concern'
You will need to contact us for shipping costs if you require delivery to Scottish Highlands, Channel or Offshore islands, N. Ireland, Eire.
Delivery in detail
- If your order is under 75Kg in weight it will be shipped by express next day delivery at no extra cost and should be with you by 4pm the next day. Please note, if your order contains hazardous dairyfarm chemicals then it will be despatched using a 2/3 day carrier service; should you require next day delivery then please contact us.
- If your order is over 75Kg in weight it will be shipped via carrier on a 2/3 day delivery service. During checkout you will be given the option to choose 'next day delivery' at additional cost. Please note, we are unable to offer next day delivery to the following postcodes: EX, PL, TQ, YO7,11-18,21,22,25,51,60-62, LA12-24 and TR.
If timed delivery is required, please contact us to discuss availability and cost.
If you have not received your order within 3 working days, please let us know so we can contact the shipper and track its progress.
Many thanks for your order!